Mapaglarong isipan.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Calling.


Now I am 100% certain of it. I want to be a successful entrepreneur. So badly.

Why?
  • To reach out and help more deserving people in need.
  • To be an inspiration and help our country to move forward.
  • To invent something that can take away people's pain and suffering.
  • To have more fun and happiness in life.
  • To help extend science and technology education, especially to children.
  • To be rich in all aspects of my life.
  • To honor the God of love, unity and order.
Even with all of my power, I cannot do all these things if I'm stuck in a cubicle, in front of the computer all day long.

It feels like I'm not giving all the value that I can give away. I feel guilty. I'm not giving my all to achieve my goals and aspirations.

Yes, I'm really serious about this, and at the same time, I'm having a lot of fun - thinking that I'm one of the humans who help make the world a better place in my own little way. I believe you can do it to.

What are the steps and actions that I've been doing?

For the past few years, I have a lot of projects that failed. But I am persistent. I'm learning a lot, so I don't really take it as failures. They are stepping stones. They are my bridge to success.

Since I'm persistent, some are starting to succeed. My measurement and statistics are starting to look good. Some people are coming to help me when I ask them.

I'm really, super thankful these people who support and believe in me. I cannot succeed without your help.

  • To my Love, Kris.
  • To my friends J, A, J and L. You know who you are.
I want to be a successful entrepreneur. I want it so bad. It feels like my life is not complete if do not achieve it.

"Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! "


I want to have this feeling again, but not as an employee of course.



Life is a fragile thing. We are here today, and tomorrow we are gone. The biggest mistake people make is in thinking we have all the time in the world.


"Don't ever let somebody tell you, you can't do something."

0 ang nagbigay ng komento:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sino Ako?

Ako nga pala si Mike Dalisay, a.k.a Miguel sa blog na ito. Ikaw, sino ka?
Powered by Blogger.